Volunteers are vital in helping achieve our mission. Thank you for your interest in serving with us!
Volunteers are essential to all the programs and services of Christcity Lighthouse, as they enable us to diversify and extend our reach, making invaluable service contributions to the Community.
We have numerous volunteer opportunities tailored for daily, weekly, and monthly involvement, as well as opportunities for special events. These opportunities are designed for individual and group involvement, including children accompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
We invite you to get involved!
- An initial commitment to at least 3 months, as most programs require time to build trust with our community members
- Live by our Statement of Faith and agree with our Values
- Provide a resume, and attend pertinent training sessions
- Complete police checks, and if required, child intervention clearances
- A caring and compassion spirit of faith, love, and encouragement
Christcity Lighthouse welcomes students who require a practicum placement for their college or university courses. If you are interested, please contact us.
Please click on the link below to fill our preliminary form.